Team Gainslinger/ ECC Racing

Cameron Purczynski #665

NGPC, WORCS

Off-Road

Cameron Purczynski races for Team Gainslinger/ ECC Racing on the West Coast. 

Cameron began his racing career in 2002. He won 3 amateur National Championships up until he retired in 2009 to pursue a career in Physical Therapy.  Although he achieved much in this field, he realized his passion for racing was stronger. After much consideration, he made the decision to return to racing full time in 2018. Since then, he has gone Pro and scored multiple top 10 finishes. He is committed to inspiring anyone who has a passion for this sport to go for it NO MATTER WHAT!

Cameron will race the 450 Pro Class in the WORCS Series as well as the AMA National Grand Prix Championship Series. He intends to earn a Pro National Championship. 

"A 1% chance is good enough for me, just eliminate the other 99% of your options and there can only be only one outcome."

AGE:
29
YEARS ACTIVELY RACING:
10

Join the worlds Fittest

Become a Gainslinger Sponsored Athlete